Posts from July 2014

1 Item

50th Anniversary of New Sanctuary

by John Martin

Our current worship space which we are still calling “new” and still doesn’t have a proper name was dedicated in 1964. Other parts of our rambly facilities date from 1954 and 1872 – the “old” chapel. The newest bit, the offices, were added in 1997. In celebration of the Fiftieth Anniversary of the New Sanctuary, St. […]