Our current worship space which we are still calling “new” and still doesn’t have a proper name was dedicated in 1964. Other parts of our rambly facilities date from 1954 and 1872 – the “old” chapel. The newest bit, the offices, were added in 1997.
In celebration of the Fiftieth Anniversary of the New Sanctuary, St. Mary’s will hold a special service of Holy Communion at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, September 14, Holy Cross Day, the Rt. Rev. Peter Fenty, Area Bishop of York-Simcoe and Suffragan Bishop of the Diocese of Toronto presiding, the Most Rev. Fred Hiltz, Metropolitan of the Anglican Church of Canada preaching.
Please join us.