On Saturday May 12, 2012 Richmond Hill is hosting Doors Open. St. Mary’s is pleased to participate once again in welcoming the community to our parish, a fixture in Richmond Hill since 1872.
Please join us to tour St. Mary’s historic Chapel, designed after St. James’ Cathedral and recently restored faithful to the period, as well as our main worship space, dedicated in 1964. St. Mary’s has an interesting collection of stained glass windows, including more modern work by noted designer Gerald Took whose windows are found in many prominent buildings throughout Ontario.
The St. Mary`s Doors Open Committee